Veganism is on the rise, not just in the United States, but globally. Traditional brands are jumping on the bandwagon too, by adding vegan-friendly products into their existing line-up. Fast food chains are adding meatless food options, clothing brands are selling shirts, dresses and pants made with animal-friendly fabrics and cosmetics companies are promoting cruelty-free makeup, lipsticks and beauty products.
How can your vegan brand attract more customers?
With the increase in vegan products, there is also an increase in competition for the vegan consumer’s attention. Vegan brands should consider digital PR to promote their products to digital-friendly audiences with the five vegan public relations tactics below:
- Boost your website traffic. The more you promote your vegan brand online, and publicize your website’s URL, the more people you’ll attract. The more visitors who see your website’s landing pages, the more potential customers you’ll acquire.
- Use social media to engage fans. Vegans who like your brand are your best social media advocates. Use your social media posts to attract comments and shares, linking to your website and other digital platforms to increase visibility.
- Write engaging online press releases. The press release is not dead as others have reported, rather it’s alive and well. A carefully crafted online press release with links and vegan-friendly keywords will get a lot of digital traction.
- Use blogs to promote your brand as a vegan expert. Creating a vegan blog is one of the best ways to increase your SEO and ranking on Google. When users search for vegan information online, your well-researched and written blogs will appear in their searches.
- Place strategic paid ads. Online ads can be very successful and with all the competition for space on page one of a Google search, well-crafted digital ads can boost your visibility with specific targeted digital audiences.
According to a recent study, the number of people identifying as vegan has increased from 290,000 in 2004 to 9.6 million in 2019, a 300% increase. To capture the attention of the growing vegan consumer, you want a PR partner who can develop and implement a successful vegan-friendly public relations strategy for your brand. Call us at (865) 977-1973 or contact Orange Orchard online today.